Cyforumia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cyforumia

A online forum Cybercountry

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Viktor Volya
Poor citizen
Poor citizen

Bio Sheets
Name: Volya Viktor

Daily problem Empty
PostSubject: Daily problem   Daily problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:55 pm

to add a bit of realism
i want to purpose a daily problem for el presidente

EG of how it plays
some body posts the problem

A group of Protesters Protest peacefully out side a Power plant. when one of them decided to start rioting what do you do.

Call in the Riot police
Call in the Army and tell them to shoot every one
Get a Government rep to try and bargain with them before things get out of hand

say el presidente picks Send the army in his post

The Problem poster posts the results
The Army arrive at the plant the Protesters see the army they start to riot, once the army has arrested or killed all of the rioters, the power plant had been rigged to blow and now (insert city name here] no longer has any power. when UN inspectors' check the wreck they find that the Plant should never have been built

you lose 100 population $ 40 million

so el presidente loses power in one city, lost a few platoons of solders, a bit respect from the population and the UN

it doesn't really matter what choice you pick it just means on election day you better have a good speech
Back to top Go down
Founder
President
President

Bio Sheets
Name:
Daily problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily problem   Daily problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:23 pm

Ok, hit me, i think i can handle a problem, and give us the decision to add our own thing, as long as its not, aThe Problem Solves itself, like let the president do what he wants, you know what i mean, but i am content with what you have by giving me answers.
Back to top Go down
https://cyforumia.forumotion.net
Viktor Volya
Poor citizen
Poor citizen

Bio Sheets

Daily problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily problem   Daily problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:32 am

ok Problem #1

Several Bus drivers start to complain about pay, But there bosses to nothing about it,fianlly he bus drivers go on strike and there chaos in the streets of most of the cities

Do you?
Tell the Bus drivers to get back to work or lose there jobs.
Tell them you will make the bosses change there wages to $7,50 an hour.
Order the Army Drivers Core to take over the roles of drivers and wait to see what the drivers do.
Back to top Go down
Founder
President
President

Bio Sheets
Name:
Daily problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily problem   Daily problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Well i am going to Chage there Wages for the better, and untill they all come back, i will have the Army Drivers take over, the trasnti system is important and people use it every day, so untill the regular drivers accept the increase in pay, the army drivers will take over.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Volya
Poor citizen
Poor citizen

Bio Sheets

Daily problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily problem   Daily problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:05 pm

you can only pick one option not combine them
Back to top Go down
Founder
President
President

Bio Sheets
Name:
Daily problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily problem   Daily problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Army Drivers Core then, i dont have time to wait, the people need the busses to commute, the drivers will just have to sign a petition and submit it to there boss, once thats done the government will need to increase there wages, untill they do that the army driver core will take over.

Edit*: You know as well as I that i would like to raise the wages, but since i can only pick one option and we cant make them all happy by raising there wages to $7.50 because some want more, so i picked the option that would keep the public transit going.
Back to top Go down
President
President
President

Daily problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily problem   Daily problem Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Are we still doing this, i rather liked this.
Back to top Go down
gnatsirt
Senator
Senator
gnatsirt

Bio Sheets
Name: Gnatsirt

Daily problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily problem   Daily problem Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:58 am

Sure, I'm going to be away for the weekend, but I'll post a problem on mon.
Back to top Go down
President
President
President

Daily problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily problem   Daily problem Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:14 am

Sweetnes.
Back to top Go down
gnatsirt
Senator
Senator
gnatsirt

Bio Sheets

Daily problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily problem   Daily problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:23 am

Problem:

an underground network of protesters have created an anti government radio broadcast:

you can do the following

Find the broadcast and arrest the individuals involved

Ignore what is happening

Tell the people that this is just a showing of freedom of speech
Back to top Go down
President
President
President

Daily problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily problem   Daily problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:35 am

(Cant i just jam the broadcast)

Freedom of speech, they have the right granted by our consitution if i am not mistaken, i will not ignore our laws, i will not deny them this right.
Back to top Go down
gnatsirt
Senator
Senator
gnatsirt

Bio Sheets

Daily problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily problem   Daily problem Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:16 am

The people are happy an decide not to kill you in a rebellion. Razz
Back to top Go down
President
President
President

Daily problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily problem   Daily problem Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:22 am

Can i have today's problem, remember when you post the result, post the next days problem aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daily problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily problem   Daily problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyforumia :: Talk :: General Talk-
Jump to: