Cyforumia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cyforumia

A online forum Cybercountry

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Presidential Election

Go down 
3 posters

Who Should We Elect?
Vargo Canplo (Current President)
Presidential Election Vote_lcap67%Presidential Election Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Volya Viktor
Presidential Election Vote_lcap33%Presidential Election Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
skembri
Presidential Election Vote_lcap0%Presidential Election Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
gnatsirt
 0% [ 0 ]
Quixell Star
 0% [ 0 ]
Victor
 0% [ 0 ]
John Brown
 0% [ 0 ]
yangly18
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Founder
President
President

Bio Sheets
Name:
Presidential Election Empty
PostSubject: Presidential Election   Presidential Election Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Well my Term is coming to an end, so i will need to be going out of office, I am rerunning for Office Again, since i did a great job, each person running will have a speech and post it here, should they not write a speech dont count on being elected, I cant vote since i am the president, and no one can vote for thermselves, my term is not over yet, but when it is the person that wins the election is going to take office immedielty after i leave....

(This poll with last 10 Days, if no one votes within that time i will automatically retake office, also Vote Cancelling is allowed within the 10 Days, no one can vote for themselves and i cant vote)

My Speech
Dear People of Cyforumia,
I am a simple man, i like to walk along the beaches, i like to go swimming in the summer, and i like to take drives through the country sides, but the most wonderful thing happened to me 4 months ago, i was elected, and i never go anything in life, so i did my best to try to make life easyer for all, I gave Free Health Care, I stopped taking hundreds of dollars out of your paychecks, I did so much, but now my term is coming to an end, do you, the people of Cyforumia really want someone that is just interested in money, someone that is just interested in getting foreign industries to do all of the work while our people sit unemployed in homes that are falling apart, NO!!!! I plan to start Clean INdustries here, i plan on making this country the best of the best, the United Nations can see that we are a great little Country, we have tree's, mountains, and water, i hope that one day, years and years from now, those forests and mountains will still be there, and they wont unless i am reelected, i will make shure those forests stay there so we can all camp, i will make sure those mountains stay so we can hike, i am and always will be the best president this country will ever have, so in behalf of the people of Cyforumia I am rerunning for president, VARGO CANPLO FOR PRESIDENT
Back to top Go down
https://cyforumia.forumotion.net
Founder
President
President

Bio Sheets
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Presidential Election   Presidential Election Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:28 pm

Dear People of Cyforumia,
I Love our Great Country and I was a very productive President, but i hope that you all have me become president again, I will give this country clean power, better services, I love our Country, so remember, vote me, or chances are you will get a person who only cares about money and our econamy will fall. VARGO CANPLO FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Viktor Volya
Poor citizen
Poor citizen

Bio Sheets
Name: Volya Viktor

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Election   Presidential Election Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:23 pm

may I ask why every member is up for vote,.
I only plan on being a Military commander (if accepted) not president
Back to top Go down
gnatsirt
Senator
Senator
gnatsirt

Bio Sheets
Name: Gnatsirt

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Election   Presidential Election Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:51 pm

I created this forum, But I believe that Vargo is doing a great job! 2nd term.
Back to top Go down
Founder
President
President

Bio Sheets
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Presidential Election   Presidential Election Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Thanks, and also every member is up for vote so its fair, but if you dont want to vote, i can take your name off the list.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Volya
Poor citizen
Poor citizen

Bio Sheets
Name: Volya Viktor

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Election   Presidential Election Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:58 pm

i think only people who want to be president should name should go up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Election   Presidential Election Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presidential Election
Page 1 of 1